Its been 3 weeks, I'm in Connecticut currently staying with my Aunt Patty and Uncle Frank. I've explored DC and put a dent in the NYC subway system...So much so I've been asked for directions. (Go me for hiding my enduring terror of it!)
Since the move I've learned quite a few things, which I will now list for you.
1. I've come to realize I'm more southern then I've ever given myself credit for. Once one passes the Mason Dixon Line, hot boiled peanuts are an idea so foreign you'd never expect the detail in which one must describe them. I have a forcible twang in likes of which my Grammy would be proud.
2. Starbucks isn't really that great. Yeah. 4 years of free will make one forget that.
3. I'm a real sass. I like it. I think it scares people. Oh well.
4. I'm a Polson woman through and through. Always falling in love. Always falling out of love. People, food, nature. Its beautiful. Every part of it.
5. Being alone/independent is a spectacular thing. I only answer to myself and its the only opinion that counts.
6. Smile often. Sing loudly.
7. Spontaneity is a new concept to me. Weird.
Now enjoy some travel photos. You can always follow me on Instagram @SandyGal.